We provide skill and competence based courses and learning programmes, technical advisory and other consultancy services to develop and enhance managerial and organizational capacities in Ghana and the Sub region.
- Strategy Planning and Corporate Planning: creating and implementing blue prints
- Management Review and Organisational Development: Aligning system, business processes and structures
- Policy and Programme Development: Policy writing, Programme Development and Project management
- Performance Management: Developing measures for improving the performance of people, processes and systems
- Social Research and Community Development:: Applied Social Research
- Procurement Management: Public Procurement Planning and Procurement Audits
- Human Resource Management: Creating and Redesigning Organisational Structures and Systems
- Financial Management: Improving the economic value of businesses and Institutions
- Management Training: Transferring skills to develop capacity to create and sustain change
- Training and Developing: Empowering Individuals and Organisations with higher skills
Tailor- made training Programmes
Workshops and courses are designed to suit the specific needs of clients, with content based on existing modules:
- Conflict Management
- Facilitating change processes
- Leadership Training
- Process consultation
- Teambuilding Skills
- Strategic planning
- Project management
- Procurement Training
- Performance management training
- Monitoring and Evaluation Training
- Basic Finance
- Financial planning and Forecasting
- Proposal writing
- Community Development Training
- Customer Care
Duration, content, methods, location of these trainings can be customized to your needs.
Open Entry Courses
- Goods & Equipment Workshop
- Works Construction Workshop
- Consultants’ Services Workshop
Information for Open Entry Courses
All GCS courses are open to participants from both the public and private sector organisations. You can contact the GCS secretariat for registration forms to enroll on any of our courses.
Course fees and Venue
Course fees include course materials, field trips, snacks and lunch during the course day. The training courses take place at GIMPA in our excellent training facilities.
Gimpa Consultancy Applicaition forms (Click to Download).