New Application Fees Structure for the 2022/2023 Academic Year for Prospective Students.
Undergraduate Programmes/Mature Entrance Course : GH¢ 160.00
Undergraduate Programmes : US$ 100.00
New Fees Structure for the 2022/2023 Academic Year for Continuing and FRESH STUDENTS.
Payment Plan-Percentage of Annual Fee
Category of Students
Fresh Students First Semester: 100% Before Registration
Second Semester: 60% Before Registration and the remaining 40% Before End of Semester Examination
All Graduate Student should follow their payment plan